First Time Home Buyers
Buying your first home is a big financial decision and can be an overwhelming process, but with the right Mortgage Broker it can be easier for you!
These are some steps you can expect:
- First, you will want to start the process by getting pre-approved for your home financing. Once that is out of the way you can start the exciting search for your new home
- After you find that home you’ve been searching for, it’s time to make your offer that lays out the terms and conditions between the buyer and the seller.
- After your offer has been accepted it is time to customize your mortgage and get it approved. A mortgage is a loan to purchase a property that uses the property as security to guarantee repayment of the loan.
- Before you can move in your new home, you will have to meet with your lawyer.
- Finally, the last step is the best one! You can move into your new home
You won’t be taking the steps listed above alone. You will have a whole mortgage team working with you. These are some people you can expect on your team:
- Mortgage Broker
- Real Estate Agent
- Home Inspector / Appraiser
- Insurance Agent
Our Brokers are trained and experienced to help those with unique circumstances. We can help with the following:
- Self employed
- Spousal Separation
- Purchase and refinance plus improvements
- Bruised credit
If you find yourself in one of these situations contact us to discuss!
|Term||Our Rate||Bank Rate|
|5 YEAR variable||1.15*%||%|